PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Uniform dating - check it out

Online dating for the uniformed and emergency services or those
seeking a date in uniform. Uniform Dating brings together those working in professions such as the armed forces, police, law enforcement, health, medical, ambulance, prison, corrections and fire fighters, for friendship, love and romance.

We welcome and encourage new members who are not necessarily
from these professions, but who are looking to meet someone from
the uniformed or emergency services.


I personally thought this was kind of cool. It amazes me how many categories of people are out searching for that perfect person who understands what they
go through day in and day out. I thought this was pretty awesome.

Here is the site:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com