PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Monday, February 27, 2006

What does a screen name tell about you?

WOW!! Am I wrong to assume that if someone's screenname is hornybitch and they're referencing how much they enjoy attention from men, does that not make you think that maybe they have alot of sex?? Well, apparently not, so the million dollar question would be.......Why in the world would you choose a screenname like that? Was it the last one available? LOL I doubt it. People can get so ridiculous when you assume something about them based on their screen name. I don't get it.

That's just one example of my frustrations for the day. So if you don't sleep around, don't choose a screen name which implies that you do. That's all I have to say about that for now :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com