PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sometimes We Have to Self Promote

About me and what I'm looking for

I am a 44 year old, single mom of a 13 year old and I love living in NW PA. It's so beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Had my fill of city life and happy to be back home in the country. I enjoy going out for dinner or staying at home, being surrounded by family, going to a store, or festival, seeing friends, woodworking, gardening, drinking a beer, going fishing, movies, bowling, and auctions, but mostly I love to be outside. I love hangin' out around a campfire. If there's a party, I'm there with a smile and a laugh. My job keeps me busy, but I'd like to have more fun. I'm missing that companion to spend those times with. Could that person be you? Take a chance and maybe we can get together for some coffee or a beer. I expect my mate to accept and honor my friends and family as well, as they are important to me. I'm interested in someone who has a warm heart, lovable, and like laughter. I love life and I love to smile.

I am interested in a man who's age is from 30-50 (that's simply a guideline), who is proportionate in size to me. I do believe that a visual first impression, in all honesty, does play a huge part in two people having a physical attraction. Mind you, that's not my number one priority, but let's face it, it does help and honestly, I'm sure we all feel that a person must have that "kissable" look for our own liking. That's what makes the world go around, having all different kinds of people. :-) We just never know. I like a man who enjoys being around other people, spending time with friends and family, enjoying the outdoors in the summer, around a campfire, the stars and a good thunderstorm. I want a man who is independent and one who I would get to see each day (if you travel for work, that happens and so be it). Someone who would look out for me and my son, to keep us out of harms way, a soft place to fall. I want it all don't I? Is that too much to ask? I think not. If you have children that works for me too. Big families are wonderful and family is important to me :-) I know your Mom would love me too ;-)



About Me:

Hair:Auburn / Red
Eyes:Hazel
Best feature:Eyes and smile
Body art:Pierced ear(s)
Sports and exercise:Auto racing / Motorcross,
Basketball, Dancing
Exercise habits:Am interested in exercising 1-2 times per week lol
Daily diet:Meat and potatoes
Interests:Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out,
Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts,
Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing cards,
Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Alumni connections
Education:Some college
Occupation:Travel / Hospitality / Transportation
Languages:English
Politics:Middle of the Road
Sign:Cancer
My place:Live with kids
Pets I have:Cat
Pets I like:Dogs, Birds, Guinea Pigs, Horses, Fish


About my date

Hair:no preference
Eyes:no preference
Height:5’ 6" to 6’ 7"
Body type:A few extra pounds, Athletic and toned, Heavyset, Stocky, About average
Languages:English,
Ethnicity:Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian, Black / African descent
Faith:Atheist, Catholic, Protestant, Spiritual but not religious, Agnostic
Education:prefer that he at least graduated from high school
Job:Labor, Construction, Legal, Medical, Dental, Veterinary, Political/Govt, Civil Svc, Military, Sales, Marketing, Teacher, Computers, Engineering, Travel, Hospitality, Transportation, Executive, Mgmt
Income:Having a steady income is important to me. Interested in a man who is financially secure, with or without me.
Smoke:Occasionally, Trying to quit
Drink:Social drinker, maybe one or two
Relationships:Divorced, Widowed, Never Married
Kids:It's ok if you do or don't have children, but I do have a 14 year old who is a big part of my life.
Want kids:I'm not interested in having any more, physically, but I wouldn't mind being a step mom.
Turn-ons:Boldness / Assertiveness, Candlelight, Dancing, Erotica, Public displays of affection, Thunderstorms, Flirting
Turn-offs:Power

For Fun: I enjoy going out for dinner or staying at home, being surrounded by family, going to a store, or festival, seeing friends, Woodworking, gardening, fishing, movies, bowling, and auctions, but mostly I love to be outside. I enjoy campfires...

My Job: I love my job and I enjoy the people I work with. I work from home and am very lucky. I've been a travel agent for 20+ years.

My Ethnicity: I was born in NW Pennsylvania. Was raised on a dairy farm and come from a family of 6 children and was raised Roman Catholic. I was a member of 4-H for 10 years and it was awesome. 4-H camp was the best and made lots of wonderful friends.

My Religion: I sometimes attend mass, but not religiously. That sounds kinda funny, but I'm sure you understand what I mean :-) I do believe in the dead communicating with those of us still here on earth. Might sound wierd, but it's not to me. I have stories.

My Education: I went to travel school in Pittsburgh, PA for a 13 week course and I've become quite successful with my job in the same field. I enjoy my job and love my life.

Favorite Hot Spots: My job keeps me very busy, but I'd like to have more fun. I'm missing that companion to spend those times with. A good steak and a nice cocktail with dinner. Someday, I'd love to take a Southern Caribbean cruise.

Favorite Things: I love living in the country. I enjoy being around friends and family. I love people. The show "The Apprentice" and "Dr. Phil" both rock!! Steak ranks at the top of my list. I'm content shopping at KMart or Walmart, nothing fancy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com