PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Farmers need love too

What a hottie!! Nothing like a good ole farmboy. I was raised
on a farm and have such an appreciation for farmers. They're
great catches, but the poor fellas never have a chance to get
out and meet someone. Wow, I can't wait to sign up for this
sight. I can't believe I never thought of this before. What a
resource!!! And you know, I've NEVER met a lazy farmer and
they've always been the greatest guys. Laid back, down to earth.
Kinda goes along with "I've been lookin' for love in all the wrong
places". UH, Oh, that's a country song lol. Do country and hip-hop
go together ;-)

Here is the website for the dating sight:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com