PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Internet Blamed For NZ HIV Rise

Spread of HIV due to internet dating is suspected.

I realize that this article talks about gays in New Zealand but the concern
should still be there for everyone meeting new people via the internet.
This is such a pet peeve of mine, I preach safe sex to anyone and everyone
I know. It is so important to be aware of your own sexual health and to
go out, and just have sex, just because you want to have sex, especially
full well knowing that you have it is just WRONG to me. I think everyone
should be required to carry a sexual health passport. What is wrong with
people and honesty and monogamy!!! Why can't things remain the way
they used to in "the good ole days". People get married for all of the wrong
reasons. Ok.....again, I tangent

Read the article here:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com