PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Buxom Dating Sights

It absolutely amazes me that people do so many web searches specifically searching to date women with large breasts. I have to chuckle really because if you think about it, how many times in passing have you ever heard someone say to a man, are you a breast man, leg man or a butt man? So after finding so many hits on my blog for people searching for this type of stuff, I figured, why not, let's be real, some people are truly attracted to someone for certain features and are legitimately searching for a mate with those qualities. When I did my web search to review such a website, I was shocked to not find one website which was dedicated solely to bigger breasted women. What I pulled up where the other dating websites where women actual had written in their personal ad that they were buxom. So, it would make sense to me if you're looking for a larger breasted woman to check out a big beautiful woman website. If they're big women, chances are, they have large breasts too. Good luck in your search.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com