PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

100pct free dating

You know what they say, Free isn't always good and I have to agree with that. I'm on a couple of "free" sights and it seems as thought I get hit on by alot of guys who I believe are more than likely frauds and not really interested in meeting me. I have chatted with them online and they are extremely pushy and controlling. They expect me to just drop everything, when in fact, I do have a busy life and others things which I feel the need to tend to. There are so many internet dating sights these days, it's gotten very overwhelming, so sometimes, you're better off checking out the ones who others have had good luck with. There are so many internet dating sights anymore, almost too many to even consider. There is a dating sight for any type of niche.

www.matchdoctor.com/

Sometimes, it seems to make sense to actually pay to use a sight and I'm thinking that e-harmony makes the most sense, but I've yet to pay any money to see how well that works. The bar scene is starting to look better and better all the time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com