PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com

Internet dating

Interesting articles I've found as well as different dating sights I have found on my internet journey.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

When Does a Hug Mean Something?

other than JUST a Hug? Am I the only one who struggles with this? Do you find yourself hugging people just to hug them, especially someone you don't really know that well?? What does a hug mean? Have you ever been hugged by someone who you yourself were really into, had been dreaming about hugging and holding that person for a solid week, since the last time you saw them for only a few moments, almost obsessed with going to sleep every night, holding your pillow so tight, imagining it was that person and then......it happens, you see them out and when they see you, they immediately greet you with a hug. And of course, your heart races and you think to yourself......I GOT my hug!!! Now, a little more to this puzzling question to me is, this person and I don't really know each other that well, even though I know his family quite well for the most part, but in the past, he and I had never had any interactions, but to me, that hug meant EVERYTHING. I mean, he hasn't even been around to have any interactions with each other. That's all I could say was, OMG, I got MY hug!!! lolol Is this crazy? Was it JUST a hug to him? Does he greet everyone that way? Was it just a vibe he got from me a week ago? I really believe that anything is possible and you know, I'd love to believe there was more to that hug than your basic hug. Dang....mmmm, mmmm, mmmm :-) We'll see what happens when I see him again and after I've had a chance to observe how he is around other women. So, for the time being, I shall go back to my pillow at night, wishing it were him who I could be holding. If it's meant to be it will and if not, I've got another new buddy. Oh boy, lucky me lolol Story of my life. At least now, I've got that hug to hold onto and hopefully won't have that illicit dream about Dr. Phil again in place of wishing for that hug from someone real. LMAO Don't you hate when you can't control your dreams. I thought that was tooooo funny. Poor Dr. Phil lololol What a trip and a funny dream. It's like, where in the world did that come from lol



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web internet-dates.blogspot.com